Container Shelving Systems
- A New Era In Shipping Container Accessories Has Arrived!
- Quick easy and simple to install, just checkout our video.
- Three is suitable for racking the whole of one side of a 20ft container.
This three shelf unit uses two 250x50mm / 9×2 (sawn) pieces of timber per shelf at your desired length, we can supply the racking alone or the racking and timber.
Designed to hook on to the internal D rings and providing a 462mm / 18 1/2 inch deep shelf. The load rating is 250kg / 550 lbs. per bracket arm and 500kg / 1100 lbs. per bracket.. This shelf allows for items as large as 810 mm 32″ tall to be stored on the floor under the shelves. (Height may vary per container)
Specification of each bracket
- 4.8 Kgs /10.5Lbs Per Bracket
- 462mm / 18 1/2 inch deep shelf
- Rated for 250kg /550 Lbs per bracket arm
- Rated for 500kg / 1100 Lbs per bracket
Container shelving Features
- Hooks to Shipping container D rings / Lashing Points
- Hooks to Shipping container Corner Casting
- No bolting or welding to the Shipping container necessary
- No damage to the shipping container or storage unit when un-installed.
- Un-obstructed storage space under shelf
Three brackets without timber £199 inc VAT and delivery
Three brackets with timber £299 inc VAT and delivery
Prices includes VAT and VAT invoice will be provided.